Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How Lucky We Are!


We, at Lillunia, spend an amazing amount of time looking at and thinking about animals and art and their effects on our children.
HOW LUCKY ARE WE?
There is no doubt, I do an amazing amount of dry, miserable paper/busy work each day...BUT, lucky me, when I have a moment, I get to re-focus on just exactly what I want to be focused on...what I love!
I have often thought, if people did, each day, what they loved doing and what they had real aptitude for- what a pristine and serene world we would all share. The reality is that many/most of us have to keep "the day job" while cultivating the magnificent kernel of joy and creative energy on the side...as a second and/or third job. Oh yes, and then there is baby, and husband and fury babies...YIKES! There is a lot on the plate.

But when we do what we love, what we have real talent for, that is the essence of a good life; the exquisite spirit of productivity and satisfaction- which I can't help but believe is the heart of what it means to nurture.

Because, what exactly is it that we pass along- that we teach and give to the next generation if not passion and conviction and the love of people, places, animals and goals to which we are committed.

For LILLUNIA: Children, Animals and Art

ILLUSTRATE ILLUMINATE ELEVATE




No comments:

Post a Comment