Monday, July 26, 2010

I am so Confused and Happy Too



Lovely Friends... I am such a slow learner, please forgive me. Inadvertently I stumbled upon all of the wonderful comments (international and in the US) that people had left about our posts. I had no idea. Thank you.

We are so happy that people enjoy our discussions and quite frankly it is inspiring.

In preparing for a few big gift shows coming up, we here at Lillunia have been busy little bees. But it is a joy. We know what we believe in and we know how important animals, art and culture are to you and to the way that you want to educate the next generation.


Thank you for your support- we intend to keep creating art that resonates with kids and inspires their imaginations; that cherishes the natural world and pays homage to its beauties and its sublimity.

Thank you for journeying with us.
LILLUNIA www.lillunia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment